Private Charters: Experience the Heart of Cape Cod
We want to make sure your day on the water aboard the Yacht “Winstable” is an incredibly enjoyable experience for you and your family!
We focus on three simple goals:
Captain Mulone is a U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captain (Master) with over 35 years of on water experience and local water knowledge. He attended New England Maritime Academy and completed the 100 ton Master course and test.
Captain Mulone grew up around the water, first, as a mate on his Father’s vessel the Aries IV. Then owning his own vessel the JoySea for a number of years before acquiring the Winstable. In addition to his private yachting experience, he worked for Hy-Line Cruises as a Deck Hand aboard the Vineyard Lady on the Hyannis to Martha Vineyard run for the summer of 2017. Prior to launching Winstable Charters he served as Vice President/General Manager for Covidien a major medical device company. He continues to consultant for the Medical Device Industry.
Why the name “Winstable”?
Winstable is a combination of Winchester, MA where Captain Mulone spent his early years and Barnstable, MA for where his wife Joyce grew up.
Our vessel the ‘Winstable” is a 34.5 FT Pursuit Offshore built in 2012. Docked in Osterville Massachusetts, the boat features an expansive cockpit for fishing and a large cabin for cruising and comfort. The hull has been specifically designed for twin Yamaha 350 HP 4-stroke engines, which provide optimal performance. The express design includes an open helm with bridge deck cooling with air conditioning and an aft canvas enclosure so you can escape the elements without escaping the view. There is a private stand up head (bathroom) with running fresh water and has a shower. The cabin has a circular seating arrangement forward for dining and socializing. The cockpit includes ample seating and an electric grill for entertaining and a host of fishing features plus enough elbow room that you’re not running into each other. There is an on-board generator, microwave and refrigerator. In addition, the vessel includes all proper safety equipment such as latest electronics, USCG approved life jackets, EPRIB and automatic life raft.
Charters are limited to 6 passengers (not including crew).
We offer Half day, Full day or Sunset cruising packages for you and your family, or your small corporate group. (Weather permitting)
Spend a Day on the Sea! Some ideas for your cruise:
• Cruise to Hyannis harbor or Oak Bluffs on the Vineyard, or have lunch at the Black Dog Restaurant in Vineyard Haven.
• Drop anchor off Sampson’s Island and swim, visit the many other South side beaches, fish on Horseshoe shoals or off Monomoy.
• Sunset cruise around Oyster Harbors and The Three Bays
• Visit Nantucket (an additional fuel charge will be applied for all Nantucket trips)
You can customize your trip for family reunions, birthday parties, Corporate Team building, engagements or even a wedding or vow renewal!
• 2 Hour Sunset Tour – $360.00
• 4 Hour Half Day – $700.00
• 8 Hour Full Day – $1,300.00
• $65.00 fuel charge will be added for Martha Vineyard trips
• $175.00 fuel charge will be added for Nantucket trips
• Full day charters for Tuna fishing are available! Additional fuel and bait charges would apply.
What to bring...
Personal items such as hats, sunglasses, sunscreen (no spray on sunscreen), beach
towels, jackets or windbreakers, rain gear (if rain or showers are in the marine forecast),
and soft soled, non-marking boat shoes (sneakers are acceptable). Layers of clothing to
Food and Drink for your Group for the day. Only beer and wine is allowed NO hard
alcohol. You should plan for plenty of water and perhaps an extra sandwich or two,
since being out on the water works up an appetite. We will have extra water onboard.
Life jackets are legally required for children under 13 years of age.
If you have young children, it is recommended that you bring your own life preservers to
fit them. We do have child life preservers available.
For those prone to seasickness, we suggest checking out the many over-the-
counter seasickness remedies.
Note: Dramamine should be taken before you get onboard – please read the
recommended instructions prior to taking this medication.
Call 508-982- 3436 or 508-648- 0050 for availability and reservations.
• Deposit of 50% is due at time of reservation
• Final Payment is due the day of the Charter Cruise, cash or credit card
• Full refund or reschedule if cruise cancellation is due to inclement weather
- If charter is cancelled within 48 hours of departure, a $50 non-refundable administration fee will apply.
Terms and Conditions
• NO pets are allowed on board
• NO smoking at anytime
• Life jackets are legally required for children under 13 years of age.
• ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY:
-NO Hard Liquor allowed
-Wine and Beer allowed, but Captain will monitor for modest consumption.
-At no time will illegal substances be brought aboard – “Zero Tolerance Policy” of U.S. Coast Guard strictly adhered to. Charter will terminate without refund.
United States Coast Guard Merchant Mariner, Masters License # 3711598, Master, 25 gross tons upon Inland waters, OUPV, of uninspected passenger vessels, upon near coastal waters not more than 100 miles offshore.
• Commercial assistance towing
• Ordinary Seaman, Wiper and Steward
• USCG Medical Certificate holder
• TWIC, card holder
• First aid, CPR & AED trained
• Commonwealth of Mass boating safety certificate #140690
• 34.6 ft. Pursuit 345 Offshore, Osterville, MA. US Documentation #1240107